ProStaff Member: Cody Mills
Occupation: High School Student / Hunting Guide and Assistant Wildlife Manager @ Rogers-Wiseman Ranch
Hunting/Game Management/Ranch Management Experience:
I started hunting with my Dad when I was 4 years old and have been hooked ever since. I work with my Dad on a High Fence Whitetail Ranch in Bandera Texas. I have been a Whitetail hunting guide for 2 years on the same ranch.
- Texas Deer Association / Archery Shooters Association (ASA)
- Texas Trophy Hunters Association
- American Little League Hall of Fame
- National Junior Honor Society
- Academic Award of Excellence
- Hill Country Karate Best of the Best Tournament – 1st Place
- 2010 Archery State Qualifier – 2nd Place
- 2010 Hill Country 3D Archery Tournaments – (6) first place awards (2) second place awards
What was it that got you into hunting?
My Dad always taking me to our hunting lease to help fill deer feeders and look for shed antlers and then when hunting season came around letting me take my first whitetail buck with a bow.
Family Information: My parents have been married for 24 years and of my 15 years of that they have always been very supportive of all of my interest.
Preferred Game Animal: Whitetail Deer
Preferred Weapon Type: Bow