TEXAS TROPHY HUNTERS ASSOCIATION MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Texas Trophy Hunters Association (TTHA) is a membership-based organization that has promoted the sport, science and heritage of hunting for over 35 years. TTHA strives to unite all segments of the hunting community for the dissemination of information and joining of energies to promote and protect our hunting heritage. Founded in 1975, TTHA publishes a bimonthly magazine, The Journal of the Texas Trophy Hunters, produces digital media and award-winning outdoor television. In addition, TTHA hosts the Hunters Extravaganza® outdoor expositions.
Our members are hunters that have buying power. The majority of our members have an annual household income over $100,000. Hunters in Texas spend over $2.3 billion annually. We would like to direct some of that buying power to your business. How can we do that? The TTHA MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM!
This program has four main features:
1. Recognizes your company as a TTHA supporter.
2. Provides free advertising impressions to your company through TTHA media channels.
3. Assists to drive more customers to your business.
4. Allows active TTHA members to take advantage of exclusive member discounts through your company, a TTHA MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM PARTNER!
Why should you take part in the TTHA MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM?
- Because the program goal is to refer more customers to your business while increasing the value of membership in TTHA.
- Through the program, we will publicize your business and the offer through a potential 1.2 million ad impressions, AT NO COST TO YOU!
The program is easy to implement:
- You determine the offer (for example: free shipping, buy one get one free, discounted purchase price etc.).
- TTHA publicizes the offer it to our members (website, enewsletter, press releases and magazine).
- The members recognize your company as a TTHA supporter and become patrons of your business.
- TTHA members receive their discount by showing their active TTHA membership card at your place of business
- You provide a promo code that the member can enter upon checkout at your website or use by phone when placing orders. This allows you to track program activity.
We would be honored to have you as a TTHA Member Discount Program partner. Please contact Sarah Persyn by phone or email to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-491-2129