Houston: August 1-3, 2014
San Antonio: August 22-24, 2014
1st place – $600 worth of archery products, TTHA 3-D Archery Championship Trophy, and your picture on the Hunters Extravaganza website
2nd place - $250 worth of archery products
3rd place - $125 worth of archery products
The consumption of alcohol before or during a tournament will be grounds for immediate disqualification from the tournament.
- Bow-hunter - Fixed pin with no magnifying, 12 inch or less stabilizer. V-bar is considered a stabilizer.
- Teen- ages 13, 14, and 15
- Pre-teen- ages 12 and under
- Two Man Team (Half Pot Pay Back)
- Each competitor will shoot TWO (2) rounds from an elevated platform from a tree stand.
- The two (2) rounds will be added together for a total score. The total score will be used to rank the top eight (8) or sixteen (16) shooters in each division. If there are 30 shooters or less in a division, 8 shooters will advance to the elimination round; if there are 31 or more shooters in a division, 16 shooters will advance.
- The shooters advancing to the elimination round will be placed in a heads up, single elimination round in the following order: 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, etc. If there are 16 in the elimination round it will be: 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, etc.
PRACTICE ROUNDS - 2 FOR $10.00
BOWHUNTER - $25.00 (TWO ROUNDS)
TEEN---PRE-TEEN - $15.00
TEAM------------------$20.00 (TWO PEOPLE)
Contact Jerry Boyles (501) 337-2414 email@example.com if you have any additional questions
Here's your chance to show off your archery skills!
Click here for the Annual HX 3-D Archery Championship Rules and Details