TTHA 3-D Archery Championship
San Antonio & Houston & Fort Worth
Contest Hours (Practice and Qualify) Finals - Sunday TBA
Friday 3:00pm – 9:00pm *No individual qualifying on Sunday unless
Saturday 9:00am – 7:00pm there are spots open in the Top 16
Sunday 10:00-12:00 (TEAM ONLY) *All divisions can practice on Sunday
1st place – $600 worth of archery products, TTHA 3-D Archery Championship Trophy, and your picture on the Hunters Extravaganza website
2nd place - $250 worth of archery products
3rd place - $125 worth of archery products
Also, the first place winner at each show will get an automatic spot in the top 64 at the Southern Nation Archery Festival held in Austin, Texas Sep. 1-4, 2011, where there will be $250,000.00 in prizes awarded!
- Shooters are only allowed 7 arrows in the tree stand.
- A dropped arrow may not be retrieved by anyone.
- Equipment failure:
A. If a shooter has equipment failure during a round and stops before completing the round, that round will be re-shot.
B. If a shooter completes a round and then discovers equipment failure that round score will stand.
C. If Bowmasters of Arkansas has equipment failure during a round, the round will be re-shot. If Bowmasters of Arkansas must stop a round due to some unforeseeable problem, the round will be re-shot.
- The maximum draw weight allowed is 80 pounds.
- Then minimum arrow weight allowed is 5 grains per pound of draw weight.
- Scoring will be 14, 12, 10, 8 and 5.
- All ties in the qualifying rounds will be broken by Bowmasters of Arkansas personnel. In the case of identical ties, and all ties in the finals, the ties will be broken by a shoot off round.
- You may shoot in more than one division provided you shoot equipment common to that division. A shooter may not shoot in both Advanced and Bow-hunter divisions.
- No range finding devices will be allowed in the shooting area.
- A shooter may re-enter the tournament FIVE (5) times. If the shooter re-enters, his/her initial score will be erased and the following score will count. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shooters will be allowed to re-enter as time permits.
326 Sterling Browning Rd., Suite 101 • San Antonio, Texas 78232
PHONE (210) 523-8500 • FAX (210) 523-8871
The consumption of alcohol before or during a tournament will be grounds for immediate disqualification from the tournament.
- Bow-hunter - Fixed pin with no magnifying, 12 inch or less stabilizer. V-bar is considered a stabilizer.
- Teen- ages 13, 14, and 15
- Pre-teen- ages 12 and under
- Two Man Team (Half Pot Pay Back)
- Each competitor will shoot TWO (2) rounds from an elevated platform from a tree stand.
- The two (2) rounds will be added together for a total score. The total score will be used to rank the top eight (8) or sixteen (16) shooters in each division. If there are 30 shooters or less in a division, 8 shooters will advance to the elimination round; if there are 31 or more shooters in a division, 16 shooters will advance.
- The shooters advancing to the elimination round will be placed in a heads up, single elimination round in the following order: 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, etc. If there are 16 in the elimination round it will be: 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, etc.
PRACTICE ROUNDS - 2 FOR $10.00
BOWHUNTER - $25.00 (TWO ROUNDS)
TEEN---PRE-TEEN - $15.00
TEAM------------------$20.00 (TWO PEOPLE)
Contact Jerry Boyles (501) 337-2414 email@example.com if you have any additional questions